3 Best Practices for Rochester RHIO's MyResults Delivered
- Communication – Communication is often a partnership. At the RHIO, we value participant feedback and it’s critical that we hear from you immediately when there is an issue or a concern with any service. Every hour, thousands of pieces of data are transferred on our community’s health information exchange between hundreds of data sources and recipients across our 13-county region. The RHIO is an information conduit, and every so often, there are hiccups. Have an issue? Tell us about your experience. Let us investigate and do the work for you. Contact a member of the Deployment Team for assistance.
- Validation – Validation is the comparing of received electronic results with paper (fax/mail) results. It is important for all clients to validate results on a regular basis, but it is especially critical for new clients to perform validation within the first 90 days of using MyResults Delivered. It is also important to validate results for new doctors and new hires who may not yet be enabled in the RHIO system for all data sources. Do you have clinicians newly set up for MyResults Delivered that need to add data sources? Fill out our secure, online Support Request, or call (877) 865 -RHIO (7446), and speak to member of our Deployment Team.
- Submission of Specific Examples – When submitting a secure Support Request for MyResults Delivered, it is important to provide the Rochester RHIO’s Deployment Team with a specific example of the problem. Did you receive a paper result, but not an eResult? Did you receive a duplicate result? Is the formatting off? Fill out our secure, online Support Request, and attach a copy of the item. In addition, the RHIO requires the following minimum information in order to research the request.
- Patient name and Date of Birth (DOB)
- Date of Service (DOS)
- Report name and source
- Provider name included on report
For optimal research, Support Requests should be submitted within 14 days.